Go Green in Your Pasadena, TX Apartment
The “green” movement is something which is important to the planet, which means that it is important to everyone. Going green does not have to mean an entire lifestyle overhaul, in fact there are a few simple changes in your Pasadena apartment that you can make which will not only benefit the environment but also help save you some money.
- Instead of chemical-filled, commercial cleaning products you can make your own effective cleaning solutions at home with ingredients like vinegar, cornstarch, and lemon juice.
- You can also make a homemade air freshener with baking soda and essential oil.
- If you use a car to run your errands, try to consolidate as many errands as possible into one trip instead of making separate drives.
- Pay as many bills as you can online instead of using up unnecessary postage, envelopes, etc.
- Make sure all lights are turned off and all appliances are unplugged when not in use.
What are some of your methods to save money and be environmentally friendly?
Image via Flickr